August 14, 2008

And now for some More Updates!

These past few days have been hectic for me. Richa, Megha and I have been thinking of conducting a workshop where we tie up with an apartment and we take the Writeherewritenow members to a Newspaper Printing Press and how it works and then maybe talk about the nuances of report writing. I've been to Frank Anthony Public School and they've agreed to give us four weekends in September and I have a meeting with Modern High School for Girls next week.

Since August is the time that most schools have their examinations, I'll try and do most of the setting up of workshops etcetera now.

More news later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds superb! glad you got through frank anthony. it's always a challenge to convince mainstream schools because they seem to have very rigid ideas about education. good work. and all the best with MHS.
:)