February 10, 2009

The journey begins..

I am currently working at Comet Media in Bombay. Landing my second internship made me feel a lot more confident and positive about everything. I had already spent some time in Bombay during my last internship but something is different this time.

My first week at Comet Media was pretty exciting. I have a group of extremely friendly colleagues and a very excited and energetic boss. Its literally been a funny adventure from the first day of work. After discovering that my boss was in the same college as my mother and aunt, we've had a number of things to chat about during the lunch and tea breaks.

Everyone at office took time off to walk me through all the projects that they are involved in. I am currently involved in the documentation of a media workshop that is helping women in the poorer sections of society to take up film making. The workshop had started in January and will be on till the end of this month. I will be documenting the editing workshop that will be taking place in the next couple of weeks.

Comet Media will also be participating in the Kala Ghoda Festival at the end of this week. We're busy getting our products ready for the stall.

Poulomi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

terrific! i am really glad this is working out so well!! all the best for the kala ghoda festival. i wish i was there, but i need to be in calcutta for the next one month... :)